Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Need a Reader???

I heard this idea somewhere and thought wow, why didn't I think of that!  I have a small group of students that have an accommodation to have a reader,  when we are working on a test or other assignments in the classroom.  They are never ready to move on at the same time and I'm always running back and forth to each kid.  So, how can we make this easier on us, the kids, and since they have a computer reader on KPREP, more KPREP like??

Use the extension, Screencastify to record your computer screen and yourself reading the questions aloud.  Then you can share the video or add it to your google classroom for the students to use.


Let me know if I can help you with this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Padlet

Check out Padlet !!  Padlet is another tool that can be used to collaborate with peers, students, and our community.